Serves: 4 as a side
Preparation time: 30 min
- 250g assorted fresh tomatoes (we have used Cocktail truss, Perino, Perino Gold)
- 150g burrata cheese
- 1 white nectarine
- 1 yellow nectarine
- 2 apricots
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- handful rocket
- sea salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- Slice the Cocktail truss tomatoes, nectarines and apricots. Cut the Perino tomatoes in half.
- Place the burrata on a serving platter and arrange the tomatoes and fruit around it.
- Garnish with rocket and season with salt and pepper.
- Finish by drizzling with basil pesto, and enjoy!