Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 large Blush® truss tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pkt salt-reduced taco seasoning
- 4 wholemeal pizza bases
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated reduced-fat pizza cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps for 5 minutes or until mince changes colour. Add the corn, tomato and taco seasoning and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture is well combined and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Place the pizza bases on an oven tray. Sprinkle evenly with the grated cheese. Spoon the pork mixture evenly among the pizza bases. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and the pizza bases are crisp. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado and coriander in a small bowl. Place the pizzas on a clean work surface and use a large sharp knife to cut each pizza into quarters. Top each quarter with avocado mixture. Serve immediately.
Use beef or chicken mince instead of pork.
Recipe sourced from Australian Avocados.