Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 200g button mushrooms
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms
- 1 large orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 tsp each ground cumin & coriander
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed & well drained
- 1 cup almond kernels
- 100g beans, trimmed
- 100g baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 240°C or 220°C fan forced. Whisk ¼ cup oil, lemon juice and honey in a large bowl, season to taste. Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Line 2 roasting pans with baking paper. Arrange sweet potato in one pan, drizzle with ½ the remaining oil, season to taste. Cook for 20 minutes. In a large bowl combine remaining oil with cumin, coriander, chickpeas and almonds and stir to coat. Spoon mixture into second roasting pan. Place pan in the oven on the shelf under sweet potato and cook a further 12-15 minutes or until sweet potato is golden and almonds roasted. Cool to room temperature.
- Blanch beans in a saucepan of boiling water until bright green. Drain and refresh in iced water. Pat dry and cut into 3cm lengths.
- Spoon the marinated mushrooms onto a large platter. Add sweet potato, chickpeas, almonds, beans and spinach. Toss gently to combine and serve.