Cooking Time: 2 – 3 minutes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large firm ripe avocado, stone removed, peeled, diced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 large slices sour dough bread
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Place avocado, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and lemon juice in a medium size bowl.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Toast or grill bread until golden.
- To serve, spoon ¼ of the avocado mixture over each slice of bread. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Recipe sourced from Australian Avocados. Click here for direct link to recipe.