These baked banana chips bear no resemblance to those hard fried disks that are in the health food aisle in the supermarket. You are just two ingredients away from a tasty snack for your family.
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 bananas
- Preheat oven to 120°C or 100°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with paper and set aside.
- Juice lemons and pour juice into a bowl.
- Slice bananas into even pieces.
- Dip the banana into the lemon juice and place onto the baking tray.
- Cook banana chips for 3 hours, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool, and then store in an air-tight container.