- 400 gms self raising flour
- 100 gms butter (small cubes)
- 200 gms castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 300 mls mango puree
- 1 vanilla pod (seeded)
- 100 gms banana (diced)
- Place the flour and butter in a bowl and rub together until combined.
- Add the sugar and mix quickly again.
- Beat the egg and add to mango puree with vanilla seeds, mix together.
- Pour the egg mix into the bowl and stir until just combined, at the last minute add banana.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans and bake for 25 to 30 mins or until cooked.
- Eat them hot from the oven with your favourite spread.