- 5 fresh mandarins
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- sea salt or coarse salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside. Peel the mandarins and segment.
- In a microwave safe bowl or with the help of a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Dip each slice halfway into the melted chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and repeat until all slices are evenly coated and sprinkled with salt.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy
Salted Chocolate Covered Mandarin Slices will keep up to 2 days in an airtight container or storage bag in the fridge.