Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tsp lemongrass paste
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 400g button mushrooms, trimmed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow capsicum, halved, seeded, sliced thinly
- 150g trimmed green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- Combine lemongrass paste, garlic, ginger, chilli and 1 tbs vegetable oil in a bowl. Add mushrooms, stir to coat. Cover and set aside 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, stir-fry 4 minutes until light golden and tender. Add snow peas, capsicums and beans, stir fry 1 minute until vegetables are tender. Add bean sprouts, toss to combine and serve.