Cook time: 30 min
Preparation time: 5 min
- 2 x 130g punnet Sweet Berry Truss Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 onion diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 300g paella or risotto rice
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 900ml chicken stock
- 400g seafood (of your choice)
- ½ lemon juice, cut other half into wedges
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and soften for 5 minute until brown.
- Add the rice, paprika, thyme and stir for 1 minute, then mix in the white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated add in the chicken stock.
- Cook for 15 minutes, mixing now and again until rice is almost done and surrounded by a little liquid.
- Add the seafood into the pan, stir in the tomatoes and cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the seafood is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice, sprinkle with parsley and serve with extra lemon wedges.