- 4 medium ripe but firm bananas
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped lightly salted peanuts or sprinkles
- Ice Magic Chocolate Topping
- Peel, then cut each banana in half crosswise and insert a craft stick into each half. Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, about 3 hours.
- Place the peanuts or sprinkles in a shallow dish or on a plate.
- Pour the Ice Magic Chocolate Topping into a tall glass. Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, turning it to coat, and immediately roll in the peanuts and or sprinkles.
- Place on a tray covered in waxed paper. Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper and freeze for up to 2 weeks.