Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 large flat or Portabella mushrooms
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 125g soft feta, drained
- 1 lemon, rind grated finely
- 2 tbs dukkah (see note)
- Toast, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (fan forced). Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil and season. Place stem-side down, into a greased roasting pan. Roast 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, poach eggs in a saucepan of simmering water for 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place 1 poached egg into the centre of each mushroom. Crumble over feta. Sprinkle each with grated lemon rind and a teaspoon of dukkah and serve with toast.
Tip: Dukkah is a ground seed and spice mixture available in supermarkets.