Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 2 slices of toast
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 220c.
- Slice an avocado in half and whip out the seed. Scoop the hole left over until big enough to fit egg the size of your choice.
- In a mid-sized baking dish, prop up your avocados so that they don’t fall over.
- Crack an egg into each hole.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Carefully slot the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Time will vary depending on size of avocado. Check the egg while baking for the desired effect.
- Sprinkle the garnish of your choice on-top, scoop it and spread it or just grab a spoon and have at it!
Recipe sourced from Australian Avocados.