Serves: 3 – 4 as a side
Preparation time: 15 min
- 200g Perino tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- 2 cobs fresh corn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ red capsicum, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 spring onion, finely sliced
- handful flat coriander, chopped and extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Char fresh corn cobs on a hot griddle until well coloured and set aside to cool.
tomatoes, onion, avocado, cucumber, red capsicum, spring onion and
coriander in a large bowl.
- Slice the corn off the cob and add to bowl. Toss to blend.
- Add fresh lime juice and olive oil. Toss again and season to taste.
- Top with additional coriander leaves and serve.