Preparation time: 15 min
- 200g Perino red & gold tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 100g labna
- handful mixed salad leaves
- micro herbs, for garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for serving
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and lightly blanch asparagus.
- Place a thin layer of labna on each plate.
- Top with asparagus, mixed salad leaves and radish.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with micro herbs and drizzle lightly with olive oil to serve.